Ram has 11 years of professional accomplishments in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), divestitures, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, and private equity advisory with a proven track record of developing and executing global growth strategies for leading technology organizations. Ram started his career in investment banking after his MBA and then moved to corporate strategy and M&A. He has experience working with leading companies like Infosys, L&T, Bank of NewYork Mellon, and HCL Technologies.
He is a rare combination of “thinker” and “doer” with a strong aptitude for understanding the strategic goals of tech organizations and building and executing the tactics to accomplish them.
Ram has closed more than 10 M&A transactions to date and had worked on several M&A opportunities. He is passionate about strategy, Mergers, and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Strategy
- Financial Valuation
- M&A Due Diligence (Commercial, Financial and Operational)
- M&A Integration
- Corporate strategy
- Strategic planning
- Digital Strategy
Ram finished his engineering with distinction from PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, in 2005. After that, he gave his CAT exam in 2007 and secured 99.2 percentile. Then he did his MBA from the S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
Besides, Ram is an all India rank holder in Diploma in Banking and Finance from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance in 2008. Moreover, he pursued his CFA in 2010 and is a rank holder. He is CFA level 2 certified.
Ram provides guest lectures in colleges and universities on topics of finance, strategy, and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
Services Offered in Mergers and Acquisitions
Ram has provided following services in the M&A deals that he has worked for:
- Business valuation of the target business;
- Preparation of a pitchbook or confidential information memorandum for a seller;
- Identification of prospective buyers and discussions with these parties;
- Providing negotiation of purchase and sale agreement and other deal-related agreements;
- Performing due diligence;
- Resolving transaction issues throughout the process
- Coming with an Integration strategy and then working as part of the Integration Management Office (IMO) to realize deal synergies
About the site
Each merger and acquisition (M&A) transaction is complex, and the strategy for each deal is different.
RamKumarssite provides insights for buyers and sellers involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in establishing a robust plan to maximize value.
A few of them are enumerated following.
- Preparation of confidential information memorandum (CIM) for sellers
- Deal origination: Determination and preliminary negotiations with targets or possible buyers.
- Lead M&A due diligence services on the part of buyers contemplating a merger and acquisition
- Target business valuations, identification of synergies or cost savings, tapping into integration value, advice on risk identifications and mitigations
- Deal structuring services on transaction attractiveness, deal terms, pricing, and payment structures.
- M&A Negotiations and deal closing
- Assists in the setting up of an Integration Management Office(IMO), building the right governance structure, develop an integration strategy, and transforming integration strategy to specific actions.