Podcast with Eric Chaniot


Digital transformation in the post-COVID-19 world

Speaker Name

Eric Chaniot – Chief Digital Officer, Michelin

Speaker Bio

As Chief Digital Officer & Senior Vice President at Michelin, Eric Chaniot has 20 years’ experience in the technology sector, having created innovative and automated turnkey solutions to help international businesses in their digital transformations. He has a proven track record in turning high-level ideas and strategies into reality, demonstrated through improving the productivity of organizations, businesses, and companies.


With a strong marketing background, in-depth knowledge of multiple global industries, proven business acumen, and an entrepreneurial mindset, Eric has become a force in the digital sector. In the early 90s, he started his career with Apple, where he was responsible for the first wireless notebook, then moving on to HP, where through several senior positions, he helped the digital giant generate hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue. Besides, he has founded two startups: Internet Word of Mouth and Tire Intelligence.


Although Eric is mainly responsible for Michelin’s digital transformation, he has stated that “only about 5% of a successful digital transformation depends on the tech. The other 95% is about change management.”

Looking for a First-Class M&A Advisor?